Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer questions

Hi ,

Currently i am working for Company A with whom i hold H1 visa and presently located in india. Now another company B has offered me and willing to transfer my petition once i start working with them in india, But my company A will revoke my petition if i quit the organisation. Here are my questions

1. how can i transfer the petition from company A to Company B without A revoking the petition?
    2. Is it mandatory for me to be on company B payrolls to transfer H1 petition while in india?
    3. What would be the max time frame if i do premium H1 Transfer?

Thanks,
    Rajan

Originally posted by iyer_rajan View Post
    Hi ,

Currently i am working for Company A with whom i hold H1 visa and presently located in india. Now another company B has offered me and willing to transfer my petition once i start working with them in india, But my company A will revoke my petition if i quit the organisation. Here are my questions

1. how can i transfer the petition from company A to Company B without A revoking the petition?
    2. Is it mandatory for me to be on company B payrolls to transfer H1 petition while in india?
    3. What would be the max time frame if i do premium H1 Transfer?

Thanks,
    Rajan
    1. Technically there is nothing called a transfer. Each employer files their own petition. So even if A revokes the petition it doesnt matter. For filing a cap exempt petition B needs the the approved petition copy of A because that original petition proves you were cap counted.
    2. No.
    3. 3-5 Weeks if no RFE.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X