Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can H1B transferred before getting VISA while in India

Hi,

My H1b petition was approved in 2014 cap (Got approved before October 2013). I have been to consulate in Nov 2013 for visa interview. But unfortunately I got admin processing letter(221g). Still the status is saying "Admin processing". Now my employer in US not responding well for my queries. My employer filed petition for a in-house project. So they haven't provided any client letters for VISA interview. I guess, this might be the main reason for 221g processing. I have been asked to submit project details and employer payroll, employee details. We have been submitted them 3 months back. is

Is it possible to transfer my H1b petition to any new employer who can provide client agreement letter to get VISA.

Thanks..

Originally posted by h1bquery_mk View Post
    Hi,

My H1b petition was approved in 2014 cap (Got approved before October 2013). I have been to consulate in Nov 2013 for visa interview. But unfortunately I got admin processing letter(221g). Still the status is saying "Admin processing". Now my employer in US not responding well for my queries. My employer filed petition for a in-house project. So they haven't provided any client letters for VISA interview. I guess, this might be the main reason for 221g processing. I have been asked to submit project details and employer payroll, employee details. We have been submitted them 3 months back. is

Is it possible to transfer my H1b petition to any new employer who can provide client agreement letter to get VISA.

Thanks..
    Yes, it is possible to do it. One of my friends had gone through the similar process. In your case, the new company has to file a cap exempt petition and if that petition is approved then you can go for the interview with the new approved petition. Hope it helps.

Comment

Hi h1bquery_mk,

Were you able to transfer the visa from India ? I am in a situation similar to yours, please help.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi h1bquery_mk,

Were you able to transfer the visa from India ? I am in a situation similar to yours, please help. I am in India and need to transfer visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X