Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b premium processing more than 15 days

Hi guys. Hope that you will tell something on the below case:
    - initial h1b application was submitted under premium processing, California center
    - i129 received by USCIS on June 19th -> status "acceptance"
    - June 19th atterney received receipt number
    - June 27th money for premium processing deducted from bank account

So, as far as I understand today July 3d is the 15th day on premium processing. Online status never moved from "acceptance" step. It's 6.20pm (est) and it still shows "acceptance". Called to an atterney this afternoon, he said that he hasn't heard anything yet. Considering that long weekend is coming I really doubt that there will be any response till Monday (19th calendar day). Do you guys have any idea what might be the reason for that delay? Did I even count starting date correctly? Any input is highly appreciated!

Originally posted by butters View Post
    Hi guys. Hope that you will tell something on the below case:
    - initial h1b application was submitted under premium processing, California center
    - i129 received by USCIS on June 19th -> status "acceptance"
    - June 19th atterney received receipt number
    - June 27th money for premium processing deducted from bank account

So, as far as I understand today July 3d is the 15th day on premium processing. Online status never moved from "acceptance" step. It's 6.20pm (est) and it still shows "acceptance". Called to an atterney this afternoon, he said that he hasn't heard anything yet. Considering that long weekend is coming I really doubt that there will be any response till Monday (19th calendar day). Do you guys have any idea what might be the reason for that delay? Did I even count starting date correctly? Any input is highly appreciated!
    Would advise not to count weekends and any holidays. Its been only 10 Work Days. Wait till 11th July. They are not bound to take any decision within 15 days, they will refund the fees if they cant take any action within that time frame. Also, they say they claim they will take a "action", does not mean a decision.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
    Last edited by raghvi; 07-03-2014, 07:25 PM.

Comment

but official USCIS web site clearly states about 15 calendar not business days "...USCIS guarantees 15 calendar day processing..."
      These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

Comment

Originally posted by butters View Post
        but official USCIS web site clearly states about 15 calendar not business days "...USCIS guarantees 15 calendar day processing..."
        http://www.uscis.gov/us-visa-and-imm...essing-service
        Well if they dont process they would refund the fees but still expedite the case.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Well if they dont process they would refund the fees but still expedite the case.

Hi Butters,

I am also in same situation. My Premium Processing 15 days is over. today its 17 days still my cases status has not changed. I have filed in PP.
          Status says :: Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Emailed.

Can you share what happened to your case ?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

H1B extension stuck in "Security check" but H1b Transfer got APPROVED

Hello all,
            Just want to share that, My H1b transfer got approved after having issue of "security check" with old employer

Looks like change of employer is the only option.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X