Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer with two companies concurrently

Hello Everyone,

I am in a dilemma, I needed some advise.

- I am currently working in Company A, which holds my H1-B visa. I have tendered my resignation in Company A. My last working day is end of next week in Company A.

- I have got an opportunity in Company B, which has filed for my LCA and visa transfer. I am joining Company B on the basis that we wil receive a receipt before the last day at Company A

- I have got another offer from Company C, which I am very intent on joining.

Considering that I accept the offer at Company C

Q1) Is it ok, that two companies (B and C) can apply for my H1 Transfer at the same time?
    Q2) During this transfer period, should I extend my notice period in Company A to maintain my status?

Kindly advise.

Thank you

Originally posted by maxys123 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am in a dilemma, I needed some advise.

- I am currently working in Company A, which holds my H1-B visa. I have tendered my resignation in Company A. My last working day is end of next week in Company A.

- I have got an opportunity in Company B, which has filed for my LCA and visa transfer. I am joining Company B on the basis that we wil receive a receipt before the last day at Company A

- I have got another offer from Company C, which I am very intent on joining.

Considering that I accept the offer at Company C

Q1) Is it ok, that two companies (B and C) can apply for my H1 Transfer at the same time?
    Q2) During this transfer period, should I extend my notice period in Company A to maintain my status?

Kindly advise.

Thank you
    1. No issues.
    2. Well as you are working with A and will file a transfer from A to C, and want to join C, so you have to continue working with A till C's petition is approved other wise, if you decide to join B in between, then you have to file a "transfer" from B to C.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X