Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved H1-B; left US; now, can i go back on the same approval notice

Hello there,

I was working for company A between March 2013 to Jan 2014 on an approved H1-B (not stamped but valid till March 2016); From Jan 2014 to May 2014, worked in Singapore (on Singapore work visa) for same company; left company in May end, went to India; now, company A wants me back in the US;

Do i need to apply for fresh H1-B petition? OR

The approved petition (from Company A itself) is sufficient considering that its valid till 2016? If this is the case, Company A will just have to renew/reapply for the same petition and i can go for the visa interview with that, right?

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks
    Roh.

Originally posted by rohrangroh View Post
    Hello there,

I was working for company A between March 2013 to Jan 2014 on an approved H1-B (not stamped but valid till March 2016); From Jan 2014 to May 2014, worked in Singapore (on Singapore work visa) for same company; left company in May end, went to India; now, company A wants me back in the US;

Do i need to apply for fresh H1-B petition? OR

The approved petition (from Company A itself) is sufficient considering that its valid till 2016? If this is the case, Company A will just have to renew/reapply for the same petition and i can go for the visa interview with that, right?

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks
    Roh.
    Is it for the same work location?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Is it for the same work location?
      Yes Sir!

Comment

Then you can use the same petition and attend the H1 visa interview with the latest employment/client letter.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Then you can use the same petition and attend the H1 visa interview with the latest employment/client letter.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
          Thank u Raghvi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X