H1B stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping

Hi. I got my petition approved and I’ve already submitted my ds160. I'm planning to take my kid alone for stamping along with me and my husband is travelling out of station for a week during that period. Can’t I tell them the same thing during my visa interview? Basically he is also through lottery and he is waiting for his approval. So he doesn’t want to come for H4 unless something goes wrong with that. Kindly suggest me what move I can take now.

Originally posted by Uniquegirl View Post
    Hi. I got my petition approved and I’ve already submitted my ds160. I'm planning to take my kid alone for stamping along with me and my husband is travelling out of station for a week during that period. Can’t I tell them the same thing during my visa interview? Basically he is also through lottery and he is waiting for his approval. So he doesn’t want to come for H4 unless something goes wrong with that. Kindly suggest me what move I can take now.
    No issues. Its not mandatory for the spouse to go for H4 along with the primary visa applicant.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1B stamping

Thank you. Do I also need to have a separate ds160 form filled for my kid? Because my employer told me its not mandatory to have a separate one. Kindly suggest.

Comment

Yes if your kid needs a visa then a DS-160 has to be filled.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X