cash withdrawal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cash withdrawal??

I withdrew some cash from the ATM (abt $700) and my spouse will need to go to the consulate to go for the H$ visa soon (im on H1B). this transaction will show on the acct. Could that be a problem? As in, a big amt of money($700) taking out incash... Im probably going to deposit $400 back into the same acct. Should I do that.... ??Could there be questions regaridng this transaction.. I have heard of people getting queries due to cash/check transactions..

Pls helpp.. need advise....

sorry for the typo. My wife needs to go for H4 visa

Comment

as per my knowledge no one other than account holder can check the bank transactions. i thnk fbi has the rights only if you are xyz. apart from that your personel information will not be given to any third person. at the most consulate may ask to get the print out of detailed transactions.

Comment

I dont really see a prob in it. You dont really need to put back $400.00 into the account for this pupose, unless you really want to make a deposit.

As long as your statements show deposits at intervals let it be cheque deposit or direct deposit, it shows your income, they treat it as an active account with regular transactions. They dont really care how much you spend. Its better to have some balance, to convence the officer that you can take care of your dependants.

All the Best
        NOT A LEGAL ADVISER
        USE IT AT YOUR RISK

STRONGLY BELIVE US VISA IS A LOTTERY WON BY MANY .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X