Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1X OOC RFE time

Hi there,
    with my PERM reference I have applied for 7th year extension in OOC. The application is filed in June end and around on 3rd July my status in USICS moved to RFE. Since the clock stopped here, I have asked my onsite global immigration team to let me know what would the avg. time USCIS dispatch the queries, and I am surprised with the following response from them which says, it will take around 2 weeks to get a query from USCIS:

Mail:
    Once an RFE has been issued it takes up to two weeks for us to receive it then its sent to the RFE processing team in India who review the RFE then contact you regarding any documents required in 5-7 days. Please allow up to 21 days since the RFE was issued for any communication. If no contact has been made after the 21 days please contact your unit RFE SPOC.

I believe my employer here is fooling me around, I guess to dispatch query it should generally take 2-3 days. My humble request to you is please share the avg. time of query dispatch from USCIS to my employer (which is taking in 2014). And it will be a favor on me if could also let me know if the above response/info holds "correct".

Thanks Very much in Advance.

Kind Regards,
    Sachin

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X