Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever filed immigration petition on your behalf with USCIS - DS160 form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever filed immigration petition on your behalf with USCIS - DS160 form

Hello Everyone,

I am filling the DS 160 form and bumped into this question. I have a peculiar situation in this case. My GC application was under processing from my employer and I-140 was approved in 2013. However, I changed role and took up a new position within the same company. In lieu of this, my employer has started the GC processing (Labor certification process) with respect to my new position and the Labor certification has not been filed yet. In this situation should my answer to the DS 160 form should be Yes (since I have one I-140 approved) or NO (since the GC application process is starting all over again)?

Please advise.

Thanks
    PK

Originally posted by PK54 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am filling the DS 160 form and bumped into this question. I have a peculiar situation in this case. My GC application was under processing from my employer and I-140 was approved in 2013. However, I changed role and took up a new position within the same company. In lieu of this, my employer has started the GC processing (Labor certification process) with respect to my new position and the Labor certification has not been filed yet. In this situation should my answer to the DS 160 form should be Yes (since I have one I-140 approved) or NO (since the GC application process is starting all over again)?

Please advise.

Thanks
    PK
    Answer should be YES. It means any GC application; employment based or family based or otherwise in the past.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks Raghvi. Appreciate your response

Regards
      PK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X