Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer to new company

Hi,

Suppose, I have a H1B visa and I have not travelled to US. If I change the company in india, can I transfer visa also ? I heard that we have to travel to US at least once if we need to transfer to any other compan in india. Is it correct ?

Is it possible to change the company with the approved petition without even travelling once to USA and get the employer change done in the new company? Please clarify.

Thanks.

Originally posted by H1BMonty View Post
    Hi,

Suppose, I have a H1B visa and I have not travelled to US. If I change the company in india, can I transfer visa also ? I heard that we have to travel to US at least once if we need to transfer to any other compan in india. Is it correct ?

Is it possible to change the company with the approved petition without even travelling once to USA and get the employer change done in the new company? Please clarify.

Thanks.
    If you have a visa then your new company has to file a new petition, once the petition is approved then you can travel to US with the same visa if it has not expired.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X