H1 Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Status

I came to US on company A's H1, and did a transfer to company B. Now, Can anyone tell me how is it possible to find whether my previous H1 has been cancelled or not? Bcos my previous employer says he has not cancelled my H1. And if I go back to India and come back, do I need to get H1 stamped again on Company B's H1 as my Stamping was done on company A's H1.
    Thnks.

Hi,
    Though the consulates here in India would suggest that you get the new H1B stamped, you can still legally go back on the old H1B visa. You can find out if the petition has been cancelled by contacting the attorney of the co.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Thanks for the Reply. Is there any other way to find it out? I mean thru Net or something... I will appreciate a reply on this. I am worried whether contacting the attorney would create any problems for me?

Comment

Hi,
        go to this website and you can see the status by entering the file number..

http://www.immihelp.com/timings/tracking.jsp

Comment

Thanks for the Reply. There is only one doubt. If my H1 would have been cancelled the Status would say Cancelled? Currently it shows Approved.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X