Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help Required

Hello Everyone,

I have a small query reg H1b Interview. I am planning to go for visa next week in Ireland. I had been to US to visit my brother on a visit visa for four times before. Now my worry is, if they ask him "You had been to US before on a visit and You processed work permit there during your visit." I am not able to find a nice answer to convince them that I had been there just to see my brother. Can anyone help me with an appropriate answer to convince them that I had been there just for the visit and I got this job through Internet.

Thanks in Advance to everyone.

Nikhil

Originally posted by nikhil_aurora
    Hello Everyone,

I have a small query reg H1b Interview. I am planning to go for visa next week in Ireland. I had been to US to visit my brother on a visit visa for four times before. Now my worry is, if they ask him "You had been to US before on a visit and You processed work permit there during your visit." I am not able to find a nice answer to convince them that I had been there just to see my brother. Can anyone help me with an appropriate answer to convince them that I had been there just for the visit and I got this job through Internet.

Thanks in Advance to everyone.

Nikhil
    I do not think this question will arise. There is nothing wrong with
    striking an internet job offer while on a visit.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X