Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Date of journey details in visa interview

Hi,

My client asked me to get visa and then plan my date of journey once I get visa. I have my visa interview on aug 6th and 7th. In Ds 160, I have put december 20 2014 as my intended date of arrival and in LCA, it is given as Begin date:06/15/2014 End date:06/15/2017. And my visa is valid from oct 1st 2014. If my visa interviewer asks me what is your date of journey what dates should I mention? Can someone please help?

Chaitanya.

Hi,

I think you need to mention petition start date. Better find out this info from ur employer.

Thanks,
    Rajesh

Comment

Hi Rajesh,

Petition start date meaning, the start date given in I 129 document? if yes, the date given in my I 129(and LCA as well) is Begin date:06/15/2014, which is already passed.

Thanks,
      Chaitanya.

Comment

Originally posted by chaitanyakumar0 View Post
        Hi Rajesh,

Petition start date meaning, the start date given in I 129 document? if yes, the date given in my I 129(and LCA as well) is Begin date:06/15/2014, which is already passed.

Thanks,
        Chaitanya.
        Hi,

Petition start date (I think Oct 1st) u can check in I-797 doc. How about the offer letter! Did the employer mentioned the joining date? If yes you need to mention 1wk prior to your joining date.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks,
        Rajesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X