H1B to L2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B to L2

Hi , My wife employer filed H1B for Chicago work location this fiscal year.She got approved but yet stamping is not done. Presently I am in Phoenix,US . I have 2 questions:-
    1.Though petition was filed for Chicago but my wife keen to travel to Phoenix. What all steps she or her employer needs to take.
    2.If somehow she didn't get an opportunity to come on H1B to phoenix she will come on L2(as I am having L1B). Is there any chance of getting L2 rejected?

Originally posted by RahulM123 View Post
    Hi , My wife employer filed H1B for Chicago work location this fiscal year.She got approved but yet stamping is not done. Presently I am in Phoenix,US . I have 2 questions:-
    1.Though petition was filed for Chicago but my wife keen to travel to Phoenix. What all steps she or her employer needs to take.
    2.If somehow she didn't get an opportunity to come on H1B to phoenix she will come on L2(as I am having L1B). Is there any chance of getting L2 rejected?
    1. For Phoenix, they need to file LCA and amendment to H1.
    2. L2 is primarily dependent on she being able to prove her marriage to you and you maintaining valid L1 status. Its got nothing to do with the H1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X