Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received H1 visa confirmation while in the US on B1 extension - Urgent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received H1 visa confirmation while in the US on B1 extension - Urgent!

Hello,

I am currently in the US on an B1 (Business Visa) extension & have received positive approval on my H1 visa which will activate from October 1st. I have the following questions

1) Do I need to travel to my country of Origin i.e. India before October 1st and get a stamp ? OR I can stay back through October 1st and continue on H1 visa?

2) If I have to travel back to India before October 1st, what is the procedure to get the stamp?

Please assist me on this! Thanks

Regards,

Mayur

Originally posted by Mayur76 View Post
    Hello,

I am currently in the US on an B1 (Business Visa) extension & have received positive approval on my H1 visa which will activate from October 1st. I have the following questions

1) Do I need to travel to my country of Origin i.e. India before October 1st and get a stamp ? OR I can stay back through October 1st and continue on H1 visa?

2) If I have to travel back to India before October 1st, what is the procedure to get the stamp?

Please assist me on this! Thanks

Regards,

Mayur
    Few things, did your employer apply for the H1 while outside US? Have you got B1 extension approved? If b1 extension approved, when is the new I-94 expiring?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X