Changing DS160 after taking appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing DS160 after taking appointment

I have submitted DS-160. Paid visa application fees via stanley and scheduled appointment.

Now I realise that I have entered my salary as approximate amount and not exact amount. Eg 1000 instead of 1011.
    I understand that accuracy with respect to salary is very important for work visa.

I want to know if i have to pay the Visa application fees again for this.
    I know the correct procedure is to cancel the appointment, fill another DS160 and use that to schedule new appointment.
    Please suggest if I will have to pay the fees again if i do that.

My visa interview is scheduled for 19,20th of aug at mumbai consulate.
    Thanks

Originally posted by anshul_scorp View Post
    I have submitted DS-160. Paid visa application fees via stanley and scheduled appointment.

Now I realise that I have entered my salary as approximate amount and not exact amount. Eg 1000 instead of 1011.
    I understand that accuracy with respect to salary is very important for work visa.

I know the correct procedure is to cancel the appointment, fill another DS160 and use that to schedule new appointment.

Thanks
    Hi,

No need to pay visa application fees again.

It is my opinion not leagal advice

Thanks,
    Rajesh

Comment

Originally posted by anshul_scorp View Post

Thanks
      Hi,
      I've committed similar mistakes in my DS-160. Were you able to fix that? Any update on your visa application?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X