Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glitch in the USCIS System and VO cannot pull the info ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch in the USCIS System and VO cannot pull the info ?

Hi

I have my H1 B Petition approved and my employer doesnt want me to go for stamping in Hyd, India as he says there is some glitch in the USCIS system and VIsa Officer is unable to pull the information and rejections are happening.

Has anyone aware of this issue ?
    If so , Do we know if it is resolved ?

Thanks
    Ravi

Your report sounds as if someone's imagination has been working overtime. I haven't heard of inappropriate rejections being sent out by USCIS n large volume lately.

--Ray B

Originally posted by koolravi View Post
    Hi

I have my H1 B Petition approved and my employer doesnt want me to go for stamping in Hyd, India as he says there is some glitch in the USCIS system and VIsa Officer is unable to pull the information and rejections are happening.

Thanks
    Ravi

Comment

Originally posted by koolravi View Post
      Hi

Thanks
      Ravi
      Wall Street Journal reports that a major technical problem hampered the ability of US Consulates to issue visas around the globe, stranding thousands of foreign businesspeople, high-tech workers, performers and athletes trying to travel into the country.

The data-processing system experienced significant performance issues, including outages, between July 19 and July 23. The database was brought back online on July 23, but the system still isn't fully functional, according to the State Department. Experts estimate that tens of thousands of visas are working their way through the pipeline.

State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said Wednesday the department doesn't believe there was "malicious intent" involved with the outage. "We believe the root cause of the problem was a combination of software optimization and hardware compatibility issues," Ms. Harf said.

Anyone applying for a US visa abroad in the near future should expect significant delays in receiving a new visa stamp and there is no certainty on when impacted individuals will be able to return to their jobs and families in the US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X