Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only H4 Renewal DropBox Eligibility Interview waiver

Hi,

Me and my wife Indian citizens. Husband H1 and Wife on H4.

During my work in Netherland Me and my wife get visa in year August 2008 from Netherland. I applied for GC and we have I-140 approved.

My question is my wife eligible to apply in DropBox at Mumbai visa office for her H4 renewal?

What are the documents must required for her H4 stamping using dropBox to waive visa interview.
    How many days it will take for her getting stamped (she have just 40days to stamp and travel India).

Please suggest. Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by h4renewal; 08-07-2014, 11:12 AM.

Originally posted by h4renewal View Post
    Hi,

Me and my wife Indian citizens. Husband H1 and Wife on H4.

During my work in Netherland Me and my wife get visa in year August 2008 from Netherland. I applied for GC and we have I-140 approved.

My question is my wife eligible to apply in DropBox at Mumbai visa office for her H4 renewal?

What are the documents must required for her H4 stamping using dropBox to waive visa interview.
    How many days it will take for her getting stamped (she have just 40days to stamp and travel India).

Please suggest. Thanks in Advance.

No inputs from immihelp forum after 24hrs of this post... strange...

Comment

No inputs from immihelp forum after 24hrs of this post... strange...
      Please reply me... this is really bad that popular forum don't get response on simple query. How we trust with other critical issues? please someone reply on my post?

Comment

Please reply me... this is really bad that popular forum don't get response on simple query. How we trust with other critical issues? please someone reply on my post?

Hi,

Me and my spouse are wondering about the same situation as you and your spouse. I dont think you ever got a reply to this but since your post is in 2014 what was your personal experience? Did she qualify for Dropbox facility?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X