Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 extension denial while PERM in process

Hello,

My PERM was filed in March of 2013 with me having more than 15 months to stay on existing H1. My PERM has been audited and I am awaiting my result. In the meantime since my H1 expired in Jun 2014 my employer has applied for H1 extension based on the fact that my labor is pending for more than a year.

I would like to know what are the chances of getting this extension rejected and what my options would be in case H1 gets rejected while I still await my PERM approval.

Thanks.

Originally posted by suyog_11 View Post
    Hello,

My PERM was filed in March of 2013 with me having more than 15 months to stay on existing H1. My PERM has been audited and I am awaiting my result. In the meantime since my H1 expired in Jun 2014 my employer has applied for H1 extension based on the fact that my labor is pending for more than a year.

I would like to know what are the chances of getting this extension rejected and what my options would be in case H1 gets rejected while I still await my PERM approval.

Thanks.
    Though interlinked, H1 extension would mostly be based upon the employer's ability to provide evidence of providing work for you for the next 1 Year.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X