Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple I797 Petitions

Hi,

I have couple of questions on H1B Stamping.

1. I have Multiple I 797 Petitions. Second I797 Petition has approved with employer B after i book the Visa interview slot with Employer A using first Approved I797 Petition.

Now i am planning to attend Visa interview with Employer A (First I797 Notice) . Do i need to carry second I797 for visa interview.Now i do not have second petition in my hand. do i require to update second petition details to VO Officer.

2. if visa get rejected with Employer A or any queries , meanwhile can i attend Visa Interview with Employer B again with new Approved petition.

Please respond quickly. My Visa interview will be on 19th Aug 2014.

Regards,
    pchakinala

Mahesh Chowdary - Hi

Originally posted by Praveen Chakinala View Post
    Hi,

1. I have Multiple I 797 Petitions. Second I797 Petition has approved with employer B after i book the Visa interview slot with Employer A using first Approved I797 Petition.

Now i am planning to attend Visa interview with Employer A (First I797 Notice) . Do i need to carry second I797 for visa interview.Now i do not have second petition in my hand. do i require to update second petition details to VO Officer.

2. if visa get rejected with Employer A or any queries , meanwhile can i attend Visa Interview with Employer B again with new Approved petition.

Regards,
    pchakinala

HI.. My name is mahesh... I would like to know the answer for the 2nd question from Praveen Chakinala

Comment

Originally posted by Praveen Chakinala View Post
      Hi,

Regards,
      pchakinala

1. You need not carry B's petition. You are going for A's employment so carry A's petition.
      2. Yes, you can subsequently schedule another interview with B's petition details. The issue is that generally the Visa Officers do not outright reject the visa, they may put your case in Admin Processing, so when you got for B's visa interview, they would first ask you to withdraw A's processing. Also, you may have to wiggle around the system to get a new appointment booked when you have already created an Id for A's appointment and interview scheduling.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X