X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT : Can we have both H4 and B1 visa

Hi,

Need help urgently.
    I am holding H1b visa stamped in March 2014 and my wife is going for H4 visa stamping next week.
    My wife is currently working in some X company and her company might sponsor her B1 visa in few days.
    Assuming It would be after she get H4 visa stamped next week.
    Now my question is Whether her H4 visa would be cancelled if she go for B1 visa OR she can have both the visa
    I am really confused. Can you please also share the pros and cons.
    We are assuming that she can have both the visa and she can enter with b1 visa and once she is back to india she will resign and come back again on H4 visa.
    Last edited by sharadgupta.qa; 08-20-2014, 02:20 PM.

Originally posted by sharadgupta.qa View Post
    Hi,

Need help urgently.
    I am holding H1b visa stamped in March 2014 and my wife is going for H4 visa stamping next week.
    My wife is currently working in some X company and her company might sponsor her B1 visa in few days.
    Assuming It would be after she get H4 visa stamped next week.
    Now my question is Whether her H4 visa would be cancelled if she go for B1 visa OR she can have both the visa
    I am really confused. Can you please also share the pros and cons.
    We are assuming that she can have both the visa and she can enter with b1 visa and once she is back to india she will resign and come back again on H4 visa.
    Yes one can have both H4 and B1/B2. Its rare that they would cancel an already existing H4 when one goes for B1/B2 interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Can someone please suggest.m going tomorrow

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X