H1b Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer

I am on B1 status and I got a an H1b approval notice with approved change of status to start working for employer A starting 1st October, 2014 (STAGE I pharmacist) . I have a new job offer that i am going to accept from employer B (STage I pharmacist).

I won't be working for Employer A. Employer A won't terminate the visa if i needed so, he is so co-operative and asked me what i need him to do which is best for me.

Employer B is a start up pharmacy, he is in the process of establishing the pharmacy. He has a tax number but the pharmacy didn't open yet. He is in the process of issuing the pharmacy license from the board of pharmacy to open the pharmacy. The start date is expected to be in October/ November.

I need employer B to file an h1b and he is willing to do so. These are the points that might make the case complicated:

1- I won't be working for employer A so if employer B files the h1b AFTER 1st October, i will have no pay stubs from employer A to supply to the USCIS.

2- Will it be possible for employer B to file for an h1b before the pharmacy opens? I mean filing the petition NOW with October as a start date. I think that this option excludes the need of pay stubs because they are filing it before my start date.

3- I read in the immigration law that i have 60 days since the start date (1st October in my case) to report to my employer, so does this mean if employer B files for the h1b within the first 60 days of October 1st i will not need to supply them with pay stubs from employer A?

I am so confused, please help.

Originally posted by Sherif Dessouky View Post
    I am on B1 status and I got a an H1b approval notice with approved change of status to start working for employer A starting 1st October, 2014 (STAGE I pharmacist) . I have a new job offer that i am going to accept from employer B (STage I pharmacist).

I won't be working for Employer A. Employer A won't terminate the visa if i needed so, he is so co-operative and asked me what i need him to do which is best for me.

Employer B is a start up pharmacy, he is in the process of establishing the pharmacy. He has a tax number but the pharmacy didn't open yet. He is in the process of issuing the pharmacy license from the board of pharmacy to open the pharmacy. The start date is expected to be in October/ November.

I need employer B to file an h1b and he is willing to do so. These are the points that might make the case complicated:

1- I won't be working for employer A so if employer B files the h1b AFTER 1st October, i will have no pay stubs from employer A to supply to the USCIS.

2- Will it be possible for employer B to file for an h1b before the pharmacy opens? I mean filing the petition NOW with October as a start date. I think that this option excludes the need of pay stubs because they are filing it before my start date.

3- I read in the immigration law that i have 60 days since the start date (1st October in my case) to report to my employer, so does this mean if employer B files for the h1b within the first 60 days of October 1st i will not need to supply them with pay stubs from employer A?

I am so confused, please help.
    Why do you want to join an employer who hasnt yet set shop? Advisable to start working for A and only when B'1 petition is approved, to move to them.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

I have no option. i can't work for employer A. What do you think the best plan of executing the transfer safely?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Dessouky View Post
        I have no option. i can't work for employer A. What do you think the best plan of executing the transfer safely?
        Would suggest you talk to a good lawyer. As determining B's eligibility for petitioning you without a pharmacy is difficult.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X