Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query when I went to Chennai Consulate for H1 B

Hi,
    please look into the queries and help me out waht I need to do like.
    I got H1 B filed thru one consultancy. Also Please let me know what are the other things I need to preapre while going next time.

On NOV 3 rd I went to Consulate for intrview, She has given a paper of check list by marking 3 among them.
    Those three are,

1. A List of all the petitioners active projects.. Identify the client and point of contact with the client, including phone number and email address for that person. If the contract with the client is held by a third party, provide names and contact information for that party as well. Do not send a batch of contracts in Lieu of this documentary requirement.

2. A signed letter form the beneficiary’s perspective supervisor at the end client location to which he will be assigned , stating the client intention to make use of the beneficiary’s services and explaining the nature and duration of the project to which he will be assigned.

please bring the docs with the following method:

3. You may appear for an interview with a consular officer on any Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. Please bring this letter with u do not make a new appointment.

Sridhar

Just bring the documents mentioned in query to consulate and get visa. What's the confusion or query?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X