Client letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client letter

Hi, I am going for H1B visa interview in Hyd. In my I-129, my company mentioned I am working for that company only, not mentioned about any client.
    But one of my friend went for the VISA interview for the same company, VO asked him client letter and gave him 221G pink slip.

How can I come to know, I need client letter or not VISA interview? in my I-129 not mentioned about any client. Is that the same I-129 information VO had or does he have any extra information about my petition? Pls reply me

Originally posted by chandu8456 View Post
    Hi, I am going for H1B visa interview in Hyd. In my I-129, my company mentioned I am working for that company only, not mentioned about any client.
    But one of my friend went for the VISA interview for the same company, VO asked him client letter and gave him 221G pink slip.

How can I come to know, I need client letter or not VISA interview? in my I-129 not mentioned about any client. Is that the same I-129 information VO had or does he have any extra information about my petition? Pls reply me
    The idea is that you should have a fair idea about the kind of work you would be doing in US, and having proof of the same.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X