Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B validity for 5 months - stamping

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H1B validity for 5 months - stamping

    I have my H1B validity for 5 - 6 more months (after 6 year and all recapture) and the visa stamping has expired. I need to go to India now. Would there be an issue in getting the visa stamped and re-entry ?

  • #2
    Originally posted by temp_h1b View Post
    I have my H1B validity for 5 - 6 more months (after 6 year and all recapture) and the visa stamping has expired. I need to go to India now. Would there be an issue in getting the visa stamped and re-entry ?
    Do you have the petition approved for those 5-6 Months?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Do you have the petition approved for those 5-6 Months?
      Yes. I have it approved.

      Comment


      • #4
        Then dont see much of an issue.

        This is my opinion not legal advice.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Then dont see much of an issue.

          This is my opinion not legal advice.
          Thanks.

          Comment

          Working...
          X