Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions regarding DS-156 (Please clarify)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding DS-156 (Please clarify)

Hi Friends,
    Please guide me regarding DS-156 form. I am currently in US (on Student visa) and going for H1 stamping to Chennai.
    Some questions:
    1) Item 15: Home address: is this India home address or my current address in US?

2) Item 16: home telephone no: WHich one do I need to put? US or India?
    Business ph no. Is that my office ph no in US?
    Business fax no. Is it business fax no in US?

2) Item 25: Name and telephone numbers of person in US who you will be staying with or visting for tourism or business?

What to filll in this question? I will be staying myself in my apartment in US.Some friends are suggesting to use company manager's name and phone number. Please suggest.
    Thanks,
    ravi

1) Item 15: Home address: is this India home address or my current address in US?

Your home address in the jurisdiction of Chennai Consulate.

2) Item 16: home telephone no: WHich one do I need to put? US or India?
    Business ph no. Is that my office ph no in US?
    Business fax no. Is it business fax no in US?

Ph no. of home in India, if you have not yet completed the course in US, your business phone can be that of the US School.

2) Item 25: Name and telephone numbers of person in US who you will be staying with or visting for tourism or business?

If you already have a home in the US that is in the same place of the H1B sponsor, mention that address as the place where you will reside in the US, otherwise get the details of the company guesthouse, and also the name and phones of the person in charge of your recruitment in this sponsoring company.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X