Applying Immigrant Status from H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying Immigrant Status from H1B

Hi everyone! I have been working in the US for 3 months now and I want to apply as an immigrant after a year thru my employer. Can you help me with the requirements since I came from 2 different countries (Saudi Arabia and Dubai) before I came here? Marriage contract, Police clearance, School documents? My husband is in H4 does he need the same docs? We just want to prepare ahead of time. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Jcatalan View Post
    Hi everyone! I have been working in the US for 3 months now and I want to apply as an immigrant after a year thru my employer. Can you help me with the requirements since I came from 2 different countries (Saudi Arabia and Dubai) before I came here? Marriage contract, Police clearance, School documents? My husband is in H4 does he need the same docs? We just want to prepare ahead of time. Thanks in advance!
    Under which Employment category is the employer filing your Immigrant petition? Also, the country of birth is taken into account.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Applying Immigrant Status from H1B

Thanks for the reply. Im from the Philippines and I am a Medical Technologist. So If i will apply as an immigrant here, will they require any documents from the countries where i have worked? I have my work documents from Saudi but Police clearance there is very difficult to get considering how strict they are.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X