H1B Change of Employer Delay in premium processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Change of Employer Delay in premium processing

My H1 application for Change of Employer was receipted on August 26th, 2014 on premium processing. It's been 10 days now and the case status still shows Acceptance. I am not sure whether the clock has stopped as no such message is shown in the Case Status.

Kindly advise how would I know if the Clock has stopped and is this a usual scenario that even after 10 days the case is yet to be processed, even in premium processing.

Originally posted by rattanshankar View Post
    My H1 application for Change of Employer was receipted on August 26th, 2014 on premium processing. It's been 10 days now and the case status still shows Acceptance. I am not sure whether the clock has stopped as no such message is shown in the Case Status.

Kindly advise how would I know if the Clock has stopped and is this a usual scenario that even after 10 days the case is yet to be processed, even in premium processing.
    I would advise to keep your cool and wait for the 15 day period to end before making assumptions.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      I would advise to keep your cool and wait for the 15 day period to end before making assumptions.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks a lot Raghvi for your opinion. Really appreciate your inputs.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X