Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian PR - Options to settle down in US

Hello Everyone,

I'm an Indian Citizen recently obtained Australia PR. Prior to coming to Australia, I was in US for 5 years on L1. I'm now looking for options to come back to US and settle down there. I have heard that there are separate Visas / Options available for Australian PR or Citizens. I would like to understand more on this. Any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Dilip

Dilip,

The closest to what you are asking that I have seen are investor visas (EB) which favor Australian nationals, but you need an experienced professional to assist you to apply properly, as well as your seed money. There are no family-based visas categories that are any different for Australians than for nationals of other countries.

--Ray B

Originally posted by dilipkumartr View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm an Indian Citizen recently obtained Australia PR. Prior to coming to Australia, I was in US for 5 years on L1. I'm now looking for options to come back to US and settle down there. I have heard that there are separate Visas / Options available for Australian PR or Citizens. I would like to understand more on this. Any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Dilip

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X