Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes in employer supporting letter to uscis along with i129

Hi all,

I Have bachelors and masters in computer science engineering.
    I got my H1B approved and received the docs recently.
    There I observed some mistakes in the supporting letter addressed to USCIS sent along with I129 petition.
    It is two page letter mentioning about the employer details briefly and my role, experience and qualification etc.,
    In this letter my name has been mentioned at many places. But at one place, name is mentioned wrongly (some other name is mentioned).
    And my years of expereince is mentioned wrongly, actual 4.5 years, but mentioned as 3.5.
    My engineering university name is mentioned slightly wrong.
    One sentence is mentioned saying I have expertise in C/C++,dotnet, sap, jave, C#, sql some more programming languages. But actually i dont have expertise in some of these softwares like sap. Will it be a problem.

Also in my LCA petition my position is mentioned by mistake "ABAP programmer analyst", instead of "programmer analyst". Again I dont have expertise in ABAP.

Can some body mail me if it will be a problem, and how to deal with each of the above issues. What should I do?

Can I take the corrected employment letter with the correct name and experience instead of the copy of letter sent to uscis along with I129.

Please somebody give me reply at the earliest.

Regards,
    MSK

Well, If it was me, I might request for a new copy the employment letter with necessary changes for the name (if different persons name was printed instead of mine) if its only a spell check, I dont really mind.

Coming to ABAP Programmer, Vo wouldnt ask you any thing technical on ABAP programming. Make sure you got to tell him watz in the documentation. I might be able to manage the interview as I did ABAP.

for you to feel more confident go for an intro with ABAP on google, like wise you might be confident, atleat you ll know whatz in there.
    NOT A LEGAL ADVISER
    USE IT AT YOUR RISK

STRONGLY BELIVE US VISA IS A LOTTERY WON BY MANY .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X