Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Visa Stamping

Team,
    My initial visa was L1B in 2006 stamped at Chennai , India consulate , returned to India in 2008. Later joined company A in 2010 got H1b stamped at Chennai , India consulate. I came to US and changed employer in 2012 from US and got stamped from Chennai , India consulate .( on my vacation travel ). A month ago I changed my employer ( employer C ) .

My question is do I need to travel India for stamping this time ? Can I get my visa stamped from any other country such as Singapore ?

Originally posted by syamsankar View Post
    Team,
    My initial visa was L1B in 2006 stamped at Chennai , India consulate , returned to India in 2008. Later joined company A in 2010 got H1b stamped at Chennai , India consulate. I came to US and changed employer in 2012 from US and got stamped from Chennai , India consulate .( on my vacation travel ). A month ago I changed my employer ( employer C ) .

My question is do I need to travel India for stamping this time ? Can I get my visa stamped from any other country such as Singapore ?
    What is the basis for going to stamping in Singapore? Are you working there? It would not be convincing to a visa officer if you merely are on a visit to Singapore and attend H1 visa interview from there.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Resume Conformation

Hey guys

Is it possible to USA embassy to access my resume which I've sent it to USCIS for applying H1B visa? Do they check and match my first sent resume on 1 April 2014 and the one that I will bring it for interview day ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X