Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g blue slip with Administrative processing

Hi,

I would like to thank all of the immihelp users first of all. This forum helped me a lot.

I went for H1 - B visa stamping today to chennai consulate. Interviewer has asked me below questions.
    1. About employer
    2. Projects
    3. Roles and responsibilities
    4. Salary
    5. Work at client location or employers location
    6. About interview process

After asking the above questions he was searching something on his machine for some time and gave me 221g blue slip. He maked a check box of "Your application requires additional administrative processing before a final decision can be made".

No document was asked. He told that he will be keeping my passport and will let the status know asap.

Can someone please make me to understand about this?. What the background process will happen and how long approximately the process will take?

Originally posted by samy_dinesh View Post
    Hi,

I would like to thank all of the immihelp users first of all. This forum helped me a lot.

I went for H1 - B visa stamping today to chennai consulate. Interviewer has asked me below questions.
    1. About employer
    2. Projects
    3. Roles and responsibilities
    4. Salary
    5. Work at client location or employers location
    6. About interview process

After asking the above questions he was searching something on his machine for some time and gave me 221g blue slip. He maked a check box of "Your application requires additional administrative processing before a final decision can be made".

No document was asked. He told that he will be keeping my passport and will let the status know asap.

Can someone please make me to understand about this?. What the background process will happen and how long approximately the process will take?
    Hi,

As they kept your passport, it may not take long. They will verify whether ur employer is genuine or not.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks,
    Rajesh

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh_chv View Post
      Hi,

As they kept your passport, it may not take long. They will verify whether ur employer is genuine or not.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks,
      Rajesh
      Hi Rajesh,

Thanks a lot for your inputs.

Thanks,
      Dinesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}