Situations when Employer can Withdraw H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Situations when Employer can Withdraw H1B

Currently i am working for the end client A through mediator E with the layers (B and C and my employer D) in between . But client A is interested in offering a permanent position to me. In the process Client A reached E to know the formalities before doing the transition from contract to Permanent. E agrees with Client A but is not happy because he is loosing the business and notifies about this transition with all the other layers B, C and D(My Employer) . Is there is a chance that my employer D can trouble me any ways by withdraw the H1B without notifying me before the transition. Please reply promptly waiting for response.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Currently i am working for the end client A through mediator E with the layers (B and C and my employer D) in between . But client A is interested in offering a permanent position to me. In the process Client A reached E to know the formalities before doing the transition from contract to Permanent. E agrees with Client A but is not happy because he is loosing the business and notifies about this transition with all the other layers B, C and D(My Employer) . Is there is a chance that my employer D can trouble me any ways by withdraw the H1B without notifying me before the transition. Please reply promptly waiting for response.
    You are inviting trouble by having so many layers. Technically your employer doe have the right to withdraw the H1 petition ,but if you look at it economically, by withdrawing your petition they will lose business too. Advisable to work closely with your employer, at the same time, if you have the approved petition in hand to ask A/E to directly file their own cap exempt petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X