Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelling from USA to India via London Transit with Valid US visa on Indian passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling from USA to India via London Transit with Valid US visa on Indian passport

Hi, I am having a valid H4 US visa on my Indian passport (visa till next year Sep 2015). I booked a ticket between Atlanta to Hyderabad via London with transit time of 3.5 hrs in London.(British air ways).

Please let me know if I still need to take a transit visa, Even if I am Not leaving the London airport. (I will just need to change terminal to catch connecting flight on same British airlines).

Thanks & Regards,
    -Chaitanya M

Originally posted by chaitam123 View Post
    Hi, I am having a valid H4 US visa on my Indian passport (visa till next year Sep 2015). I booked a ticket between Atlanta to Hyderabad via London with transit time of 3.5 hrs in London.(British air ways).

Please let me know if I still need to take a transit visa, Even if I am Not leaving the London airport. (I will just need to change terminal to catch connecting flight on same British airlines).

Thanks & Regards,
    -Chaitanya M
    Hi,

You don't need a transit visa. I think if ur waiting time greater than 5 hrs then u may need a transit visa.

This is my opinion

Thanks,
    Rajesh

Comment

Thank you Rajesh

Thank you Rajesh

Comment

You do not need transit visa unless you are going out of airport.
        I guess it doesnt matter how long you are waiting for connecting flight. For me the layover was 8 hrs.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X