Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B to H4

Hello all,

I was working in India and got my h1b approved but I had to leave that job, got married and came here on h4. Then a company applied for my h1b transfer and got denied. Can I try again? Is my h4 intact?

Originally posted by Bhagyacj View Post
    Hello all,

I was working in India and got my h1b approved but I had to leave that job, got married and came here on h4. Then a company applied for my h1b transfer and got denied. Can I try again? Is my h4 intact?
    Yes another employer can try too. H4 should be intact and not get affected due to H1 rejection. Try to find genuine employers, otherwise either you get a rejection again or get stuck with unprofessional employers who will exploit you.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Yes another employer can try too. H4 should be intact and not get affected due to H1 rejection. Try to find genuine employers, otherwise either you get a rejection again or get stuck with unprofessional employers who will exploit you.

Thank You. Also the employer who processed my h1b is not ready to share the denial notice with me. Is there any other way to get that information?

Comment

I dont think its much use to you trying to determine the denial reason, Could be the employer not being able to provide evidence of genuine work for you. Anyways, as long as you have a copy of the approval notice, you can give to any other employer to file a cap exempt petition for you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X