H1 Approved, waiting for petition but LCA Location Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Approved, waiting for petition but LCA Location Change

My H1B was approved (Sept 2nd 2014) and Attorneys are waiting for the approval notice/petition.

But by next month (October) I am in plan to visit india to get the stamping (flight tickets are booked), but my client was moved to different location.

Do I need to file new LCA? and is there anything needs to change in i-129 form?

Is this will create any problems in my visa interview/stamping?

If any process required apart from new LCA?

Please help.

Originally posted by karthi1s View Post
    My H1B was approved (Sept 2nd 2014) and Attorneys are waiting for the approval notice/petition.

But by next month (October) I am in plan to visit india to get the stamping (flight tickets are booked), but my client was moved to different location.

Do I need to file new LCA? and is there anything needs to change in i-129 form?

Is this will create any problems in my visa interview/stamping?

If any process required apart from new LCA?

Please help.
    On what visa are you currently? Was h1 applied as Change Of Status or Consular process ?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      On what visa are you currently? Was h1 applied as Change Of Status or Consular process ?
      Its COS from L1 to H1.

Comment

Originally posted by karthi1s View Post
        Its COS from L1 to H1.
        So on 1st of Oct you would have to work as per the LCA and Client address mentioned in the approved petition. Advisable to get both the new LCA and h1 amendment done before starting work on the H1. Remember the H1 was approved based on the initial location, client, and appropriate salary level at that place. the new place, should have its own set of LCA and H1 petition should be amended to reflect that.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X