Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information on H1B Transfer after the case is revoked by previous employer

Hello,

Company A filed my H1-B and it is valid till 31st December 2014. Due to some personal reason I didn't travel to US on that visa and changed the company in India. On 3rd September 2014, my case was revoked by company A. Now, company B wants to transfer my H1-B while I am in India.

1) Will there be any complications in filing H1B transfer once the case is revoked by previous employer?

Thanks & Regards,
    Bhargav

Originally posted by Bhargav Kondhia View Post
    Hello,

Company A filed my H1-B and it is valid till 31st December 2014. Due to some personal reason I didn't travel to US on that visa and changed the company in India. On 3rd September 2014, my case was revoked by company A. Now, company B wants to transfer my H1-B while I am in India.

1) Will there be any complications in filing H1B transfer once the case is revoked by previous employer?

Thanks & Regards,
    Bhargav
    Do you have the approval notice with you?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Do you have the approval notice with you?
      Yes, I have approval notice with me.

Comment

It does not matter if previous employer revoked the H1, within 6 Years of original petition being filed, another employer can file a cap exempt petition using the approval notice copy.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          It does not matter if previous employer revoked the H1, within 6 Years of original petition being filed, another employer can file a cap exempt petition using the approval notice copy.
          This is my opinion not legal advice.
          But in all your other posts you mentioned that once the employer A's petition is revoked, then employer B can't file a cap exempt petition.

Can you please explain a bit more?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X