Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Holder Travel

Hi Experts,

I have H1B visa and currently in US, my spouse has H4 visa currently outside US, both of us got stamped with employer A. Planning to change my employer from A to B, employer B will be applying for H1B and H4 transfer.

Once H1B and H4 Transfer are completed

As my spouse is outside US, will she have to go for stamping again with employer B and then travel.
    or
    Can she travel with approved H4 transfer documents in original with employer B (though she has visa stamped with Employer A).

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
    Venkata
    Last edited by naveenkumar.panuganti; 09-20-2014, 12:43 AM.

Originally posted by naveenkumar.panuganti View Post
    Hi Experts,

I have H1B visa and currently in US, my spouse has H4 visa currently outside US, both of us got stamped with employer A. Planning to change my employer from A to B, employer B will be applying for H1B and H4 transfer.

Once H1B and H4 Transfer are completed

As my spouse is outside US, will she have to go for stamping again with employer B and then travel.
    or
    Can she travel with approved H4 transfer documents in original with employer B (though she has visa stamped with Employer A).

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
    Venkata
    Second option, she need not go for stamping, she should travel with the approval of petition of employer B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X