Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 under admin processing

Hi

Apparently, my H1 and my spouse's H4 interview happened day before yesterday and it went well.My spouse was asked about how long we have been married and where did the marriage took place.The officer took our passports and told that we will get it back in 2-3 days.I checked my visa status and it says ISSUED,however my spouse's visa says ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING.We didn't get slip during interview.

I would like to know if its common? Can the status get updated to ISSUED soon? Is there any way I can contact USCIS and clarify with them if they need any documentation?

Any help or direction will be much appreciated!

Regards!

Update - The H4 status is still under Admin processing.As yet, no mail received from US consulate asking for any documents.

Comment

Whats the educational major of your spouse? Was she working/studying any of the fields mentioned under TAL such as Microbiology, Forensics etc?

Comment

Hi Raghvi

No, she is into IT work.

Update - Today the status changed to ISSUED! Looks like sometimes it takes atleast 2-3 days for the case to be verified and updated to issued.

Cheers!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X