L1b extension denied and H1b approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b extension denied and H1b approved

My L1B extension denied on Sep 15th 2014 and and H1 B got approved today Sep 24th 2014

Still I am in USA to receive my denial letter and H1b approval. Should I go to India for H1 B stamping or I can continue

from Oct 1st with H1B approval. Please suggest me

Originally posted by surangini View Post
    My L1B extension denied on Sep 15th 2014 and and H1 B got approved today Sep 24th 2014

Still I am in USA to receive my denial letter and H1b approval. Should I go to India for H1 B stamping or I can continue

from Oct 1st with H1B approval. Please suggest me
    When did your L1B I-94 expire? Was H1B approved as COS?

If L1B I-94 has already expired or will expire before 01-Oct-2014 then you have to leave. Your COS to H1 would only be valid if you are in valid status (with a valid I-94) till 30-Sep-2014 or beyond.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi Raghvi,
      My I 94 expired on june,
      how many days its valid to stay in USA after denial date.
      In my case I got denial on sep 15th ,planning to travel sep 26th

Comment

Originally posted by surangini View Post
        Hi Raghvi,
        My I 94 expired on june,
        how many days its valid to stay in USA after denial date.
        In my case I got denial on sep 15th ,planning to travel sep 26th
        Technically one should leave immediately, but a week or 10 days is fine. You should not be getting paid by the employer in US once rejection notice has reached.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi Raghvi,
          On Sep 24th I got approved notification from USCIS website and today Sep30th again went to initial review ,I am very confused state.

Thanks

Comment

I don't know what's happening here, On 24th Sep I got approved status and 30 th Sep again its moved to initial review

On September 24, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

On September 30, 2014, we received your correspondence for your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER . You will receive a notice in the mail when further action is taken on this case. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

Please let me know if any one had this situation ?
            Last edited by surangini; 10-01-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X