Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple entry visa

Hi,

I've changed my H1 from company-A to company-B. Company-B is sending me to an european country now officially but I want to get a stamping in my passport from either canada or mexico before i go abroad. Should it be a multiple entry visa? If so, whats the procedure for that.

Thanks,

you can't ask them to give multile entry visa or there is no specific procedure for that. usuallly for H1 they give multiple entry by default. it depends on the duration of the visa. for short term visas like 2 or 3 months they will single entry visa.
    good luck..

Comment

H1B Transfer - Stamping

I already have a valid H1 stamping in my PP under company A now. Would it be a problem at the port of entry if I go abroad and get back into US because I dont have a stamping bearing company B's name?? Should I get a new stamping in my PP bearing company B's name??

What if I my H1 from company A is cancelled? Do I still carry the same visa? I have the new I797 from company B.

Comment

Just carry H1 approval from company B and as long as your visa stamp from company A is unexpired, you can enter back into the US.

This has nothing to do with company A anymore.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X