Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B denied after RFE response , what is the life of MTR

Hello All,

I have filled h1b for the year 2014-2015 through a company in US. On may 14th my petition falled under RFE . When I checked with my Employer they said RFE was for Employee and employer relation document. Based on that they have responded RFE .
    But finally last week I came to know my application denied. The reason for denial was RFE responded with wrong documentation. I have got the denial letter from employer and understand RFE was for education evaluation and which was failed to provide during the RFE response. It was a mistake from my company they provided wrong documentation.

I completed 3 years diploma in computer science and having 9+ years of experience. I understand eligibility for applying h1b is bachelor degree . But there are options for diploma holder having couple of years experience can evaluate the qualification through some university in US. 3 years of experience can be evaluate as 1 years of education etc.

My company is going to evaluate my qualification with the help of a university in US equivalent to Btech and submitting appeal (MTR)

Could some one help me to understand, if they are success to produce the education evaluation properly, what would be the chances of MRP life. Will my H1b get approved.. what is the time frame to get MRT updates..Please be advice
    I am totally confused and which made me disappointed a lot.
    Appreciate reply's

Regards,
    Arun

Did you file MTR?

Whats the status ?

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by arunbpt7 View Post
      Hello All,

I have filled h1b for the year 2014-2015 through a company in US. On may 14th my petition falled under RFE . When I checked with my Employer they said RFE was for Employee and employer relation document. Based on that they have responded RFE .
      But finally last week I came to know my application denied. The reason for denial was RFE responded with wrong documentation. I have got the denial letter from employer and understand RFE was for education evaluation and which was failed to provide during the RFE response. It was a mistake from my company they provided wrong documentation.

I completed 3 years diploma in computer science and having 9+ years of experience. I understand eligibility for applying h1b is bachelor degree . But there are options for diploma holder having couple of years experience can evaluate the qualification through some university in US. 3 years of experience can be evaluate as 1 years of education etc.

My company is going to evaluate my qualification with the help of a university in US equivalent to Btech and submitting appeal (MTR)

Could some one help me to understand, if they are success to produce the education evaluation properly, what would be the chances of MRP life. Will my H1b get approved.. what is the time frame to get MRT updates..Please be advice
      I am totally confused and which made me disappointed a lot.
      Appreciate reply's

Regards,
      Arun
      Hi

What is your status now? is your MTR approved? what are the chances?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X