Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B petition going to be revoked, H1B Transfer is possible ? Is it Cap Exempt ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B petition going to be revoked, H1B Transfer is possible ? Is it Cap Exempt ?

Hi,

I am new to this forum so please bare me if I would have posted at wrong place. I am from Bangalore,India.

Here is my situation :

1. I got approved H1B petition in July-13, with validity till September-2016.

2. I went for Stamping in August-13, where Chennai Consulate has given Blue Slip - 221 G and informed that petition being returned to USCIS for review and possible revocation. Consulate also took the original petition.

3. On September,2014, my employer received NOIR, with some problem with employment.

4. Now employer is not appealing and informed me that they are going to revoke it.

Now, I want to understand below :

1. Is it possible to do H1B transfer ?

2. Am I Cap Exempt ?

3 .How does this Revocation impact me in future for H1B transfer and stamping.

Waiting for experts opinion, this will help me ....

Thanks a lot in advance....

- Amit

Originally posted by amitinc View Post
    Hi,

I am new to this forum so please bare me if I would have posted at wrong place. I am from Bangalore,India.

Here is my situation :

1. I got approved H1B petition in July-13, with validity till September-2016.

2. I went for Stamping in August-13, where Chennai Consulate has given Blue Slip - 221 G and informed that petition being returned to USCIS for review and possible revocation. Consulate also took the original petition.

3. On September,2014, my employer received NOIR, with some problem with employment.

4. Now employer is not appealing and informed me that they are going to revoke it.

Now, I want to understand below :

1. Is it possible to do H1B transfer ?

2. Am I Cap Exempt ?

3 .How does this Revocation impact me in future for H1B transfer and stamping.

Waiting for experts opinion, this will help me ....

Thanks a lot in advance....

- Amit

1. No its not possible for a transfer.
    2. I dont think so that you are cap exempt.
    3. Not much unless there was a problem with your documentation.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. No its not possible for a transfer.
      2. I dont think so that you are cap exempt.
      3. Not much unless there was a problem with your documentation.

How Come it is not possible to transfer ? As I was having valid approved petition. My Employer say I am cap exempt.

Is not that correct ?

Comment

Originally posted by amitinc View Post
        How Come it is not possible to transfer ? As I was having valid approved petition. My Employer say I am cap exempt.

Is not that correct ?
        USCIS is possibly going to revoke the original petition itself based on certain new facts about your employer. Have you confronted your employer as to what was the "problem with the employment"

Where is the question of having a valid approved petition when USCIS itself who grants the valid approved petition revokes the original petition?

Comment

Hi Amit Could you please let me know what you have done for the H1B?

Hi Amit,

Could you please let me know what what you have done after NOIR?

Thanks,
          Bajarang

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X