H1B extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension

Hi I filed H1b extension and got an RFE. Documents expected are SOW/Purchase Order, Client letter.

My client has given the Client letter (which doesn't show any end date). I'm not able to get the SOW (as the SOW is expired), and purchase order get renewed every 3 months (current one is valid till September 2014). New PO will take some time.

My question is can i response to the RFE only with client letter? Is there any chance of extension denial if we don't provide SOW/PO?

Kindly advice

Regards
    Sudeep
    Last edited by sudipp; 10-05-2014, 11:41 PM.

Hello, Sudip.

The way to look at it is, give the USCIS all that they want to be able to decide on the case. There is no sure way of saying whether they will approve or deny. You might give them all the three document and still have the visa denied. So, we cannot predict the outcome. Try to provide them as much information as you can so that they have all the facts of your case.

I am sorry if this does not help. Personal opinion.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,

Originally posted by sudipp View Post
    Hi I filed H1b extension and got an RFE. Documents expected are SOW/Purchase Order, Client letter.

My client has given the Client letter (which doesn't show any end date). I'm not able to get the SOW (as the SOW is expired), and purchase order get renewed every 3 months (current one is valid till September 2014). New PO will take some time.

My question is can i response to the RFE only with client letter? Is there any chance of extension denial if we don't provide SOW/PO?

Kindly advice

Regards
    Sudeep
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X