Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa

Hi,
    I am going India for H4 visa stamping next month. I am in process of filling DS-160 form.

Here is my situation.
    In 2012, I was working on H1 visa with one company. So I went to India for my H1 visa stamping. That time I got 221g query (blue slip), asking for more documents for my employer. I was unable to produce all the required document that time. So I revoked my H1 application and again applied for H4 visa (before H1, I was on valid H4 visa). From that day, I am on H4 visa.

Now again in Nov 2014, I am going for H4 visa stamping. In DS 160, there is a question,
    Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?

What should I answer here, Yes or No? Because I revoked my H1 application, once I got 221g query. And this time I am going for H4 visa stamping.

Originally posted by Euinox View Post
    Hi,
    I am going India for H4 visa stamping next month. I am in process of filling DS-160 form.

Here is my situation.
    In 2012, I was working on H1 visa with one company. So I went to India for my H1 visa stamping. That time I got 221g query (blue slip), asking for more documents for my employer. I was unable to produce all the required document that time. So I revoked my H1 application and again applied for H4 visa (before H1, I was on valid H4 visa). From that day, I am on H4 visa.

Now again in Nov 2014, I am going for H4 visa stamping. In DS 160, there is a question,
    Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?

What should I answer here, Yes or No? Because I revoked my H1 application, once I got 221g query. And this time I am going for H4 visa stamping.
    Please answer it with YES. under details qn, provide " Additional documents requested for administrative processing." Basically your visa has been denied.

Did you revoke your application? I don't think so..You pulled your petition back. Only US consular offices can revoke the petition. anyways you don't need all that.

Comment

Hi,
      ICMC is an International Catholic Migration Commission. They help people to migrate. I have applied 10 years ago for a Green card trough ICMC family reunion program. I have been not selected. They didn't give me any explanation why. People who has been selected, got their Green card.
      My question is - should I answer YES on question "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa" in a Visa form? If yes, how should I explain it?
      Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X