Admin Processing - Chennai, October 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Processing - Chennai, October 7th

I've been working with the same employer for the last 4yrs with a H1B and had my visa interview at the Chennai consulate yesterday.
    It went quick. The VO took my passport asked a just a few routine questions and I was given the "Rights and Protections for Temporary Workers" pamphlet and told me I'm good to go. The CEAC tracker is showing my case status as "Administrative Processing". I was not given any other form or asked for additional info. Surprised why the status is Admin Processing.

My return flight to US isn't very far off.
    Anyone else with similar experiences? Any advice?
    Last edited by keystrokes; 10-09-2014, 01:25 AM.

Originally posted by keystrokes View Post
    I've been working with the same employer for the last 4yrs with a H1B and had my visa interview at the Chennai consulate yesterday.
    It went quick. The VO took my passport asked a just a few routine questions and I was given the "Rights and Protections for Temporary Workers" pamphlet and told me I'm good to go. The CEAC tracker is showing my case status as "Administrative Processing". I was not given any other form or asked for additional info. Surprised why the status is Admin Processing.

My return flight to US isn't very far off.
    Anyone else with similar experiences? Any advice?
    Most probably it must me thru,you have to wait at least 10 days

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X