Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Blanket - Chennai 221(g) - Almost an year ago

Hi there,
    Thanks for the forum to help lot of people like me who is frustrating with lot of questions and doubts, also guiding the people.

Let me put my case in detail.

Step 1: I got my B1 in first attempt (and visited USA for around 3 months on business trip)
    Step 2: I got my L1B-Individual first attempt ( stayed in USA for almost 2.5 years)
    Left USA 8 months ahead of my visa expiration date.
    Still have the USA bank account with good account
    Step 3: Applied for L1b-Blanket after (1.3Years gap - from new employer) - got 221g
    Went Chennai for L1b-Blanket visa stamping in october 2013, VO has issued 221(g) saying that we can not issue the issue- you have to apply for another type visa and gave me the blue 221(g) and marked checkbox which have content something like "cannot approve Clearly". And did not asked for any documents or anything till date.
    When i check the status still it's showing "AAP (Administrative Processing")" - it's been an year.
    My H1B application is approved for an year (after RFE), So below are the questions that I have now.
    1) Does my L1b-Blanket is refused?
    2) Now I'm planning for H1B visa interview in Hyderabad consulate. While filling the DS-160 there is a question "Have you ever been Refused a U.S. visa, or been refused admission to the united states, or withdrawn your application for admission at the Port Of Entry ?" What should I mark? Yes or No
    3) Is it good idea to Withdraw my L1b-blanket application ? what are the implications of this?
    4) Does having USA bank account with good amount a reason for the refusal (might be the VO thought that I'm potential immigrant as im still maintaining the amount)

I have MSA, client letter, offer letter and all education & work experience docs along with I-797 & I-195.

Help me with you answer(s) as my employer is pushing me to attend the visa interview asap.

Thanks
    QA PRO

Originally posted by QAPro View Post
    Hi there,
    Thanks for the forum to help lot of people like me who is frustrating with lot of questions and doubts, also guiding the people.

Let me put my case in detail.

Step 1: I got my B1 in first attempt (and visited USA for around 3 months on business trip)
    Step 2: I got my L1B-Individual first attempt ( stayed in USA for almost 2.5 years)
    Left USA 8 months ahead of my visa expiration date.
    Still have the USA bank account with good account
    Step 3: Applied for L1b-Blanket after (1.3Years gap - from new employer) - got 221g
    Went Chennai for L1b-Blanket visa stamping in october 2013, VO has issued 221(g) saying that we can not issue the issue- you have to apply for another type visa and gave me the blue 221(g) and marked checkbox which have content something like "cannot approve Clearly". And did not asked for any documents or anything till date.
    When i check the status still it's showing "AAP (Administrative Processing")" - it's been an year.
    My H1B application is approved for an year (after RFE), So below are the questions that I have now.
    1) Does my L1b-Blanket is refused?
    2) Now I'm planning for H1B visa interview in Hyderabad consulate. While filling the DS-160 there is a question "Have you ever been Refused a U.S. visa, or been refused admission to the united states, or withdrawn your application for admission at the Port Of Entry ?" What should I mark? Yes or No
    3) Is it good idea to Withdraw my L1b-blanket application ? what are the implications of this?
    4) Does having USA bank account with good amount a reason for the refusal (might be the VO thought that I'm potential immigrant as im still maintaining the amount)

I have MSA, client letter, offer letter and all education & work experience docs along with I-797 & I-195.

Help me with you answer(s) as my employer is pushing me to attend the visa interview asap.

Thanks
    QA PRO
    1) Does my L1b-Blanket is refused?-Yes
    2) Now I'm planning for H1B visa interview in Hyderabad consulate. While filling the DS-160 there is a question "Have you ever been Refused a U.S. visa, or been refused admission to the united states, or withdrawn your application for admission at the Port Of Entry ?" What should I mark? Yes
    3) Is it good idea to Withdraw my L1b-blanket application ? what are the implications of this?-Some times consulate will ask you to withdraw,Implication -None each case different
    4) Does having USA bank account with good amount a reason for the refusal (might be the VO thought that I'm potential immigrant as im still maintaining the amount)-Only the VO can answer why he denied...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X