Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 employment and companions information

Hi,

I have my H1B approved and I will be visiting India in the end of November. I am filling the DS-160 and I have a few issues.

1. I worked for a consultancy on unpaid basis for 4 months before getting my fulltime and my current job. I am a civil engineer. I have 2 years of work experience in the US university and 2 years of work experience in India as a civil engineer. I got the options to fill only 2 previous employment informations. Is it okay to skip my unpaid job with the consultancy?

2. I am getting married in December and I will be bringing my wife with me. What shall I fill in the relation details in the travel companions section, SPOUSE or OTHER?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Originally posted by AKrishna6 View Post
    Hi,

I have my H1B approved and I will be visiting India in the end of November. I am filling the DS-160 and I have a few issues.

1. I worked for a consultancy on unpaid basis for 4 months before getting my fulltime and my current job. I am a civil engineer. I have 2 years of work experience in the US university and 2 years of work experience in India as a civil engineer. I got the options to fill only 2 previous employment informations. Is it okay to skip my unpaid job with the consultancy?

2. I am getting married in December and I will be bringing my wife with me. What shall I fill in the relation details in the travel companions section, SPOUSE or OTHER?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Hi,
    I am currently on an unpaid job so should I not mention about it in my DS 160?

What did you do regarding your unpaid job? Did they ask any questions?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X