Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B EXTENSION Dropbox Submission Inquiry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B EXTENSION Dropbox Submission Inquiry!

Hello Folks --

My second H1B started this year and I'm currently planning to go to India for getting my visa stamping done this Nov - 2014. Both my first H1B and the second H1B are applied through the same company but now I'm not sure if I'm eligible for the dropbox? Can someone please confirm that?

My wife who is on H4 visa will also travelling with me. My guess is, if I'm eligible for the dropbox the same applies in her case as well. If not, please let me know if its a different process. Also, she received a 221G last time for H4, requesting for additional documentation but later she got her visa approved after reviewing the documentation. Will it be a problem for that? Is she still eligible for dropbox now?

Please help me understand how the process is different from the regular process if it is the dropbox option?

-> Do I still need to take 2 separate visa slots for me and my wife?
    -> How does the bank payment options work? I heard its no more HDFC but now its AXIS bank.
    -> Is the documentation still the same as the old process like filling DS -160 FORMS and ETC..

Sorry for too many questions, please take some time to answer my questions.

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X