Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asked to submit my passport after issuing 221g, Is my visa approved ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asked to submit my passport after issuing 221g, Is my visa approved ??

Hi ,

I attended my h1b visa interview on 11th july , consulate issued me 221g for additional documents which i submitted in a weeks time, later this month consuate asked me to submit the passport at VFS office. Is my Visa approved .Please advice and share similar experiences.

Thanks
    Vanam

Originally posted by vanam17 View Post
    Hi ,

I attended my h1b visa interview on 11th july , consulate issued me 221g for additional documents which i submitted in a weeks time, later this month consuate asked me to submit the passport at VFS office. Is my Visa approved .Please advice and share similar experiences.

Thanks
    Vanam
    It seems like it is approved. Track your case here:

Comment

Originally posted by bummerman View Post
      It seems like it is approved. Track your case here:

https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/
      Most probably, your AP is complete,visa will be issued

Comment

It's still showing as administrative processing

It's still showing as administrative processing . I am tensed , want to know if they might ask for any other reason .pls advice

Comment

Originally posted by vanam17 View Post
          It's still showing as administrative processing . I am tensed , want to know if they might ask for any other reason .pls advice
          Most likely the visa is approved. One of my colleagues had the same case. It took around two weeks from the date that they asked for the passport to the Status Change in the CEAC site

Comment

Originally posted by aeyarr View Post
            Most likely the visa is approved. One of my colleagues had the same case. It took around two weeks from the date that they asked for the passport to the Status Change in the CEAC site
            I have submitted my paasport after 221 g being issued.
            But after 2 weeks i received my passport but visa was not issues and again I was issued 221g it is i different form and mentioned that requires aditional administrative processing..
            other than that nothing was required from my side..
            Dont know what to do? any one has such bad experience

Comment

221G issued for minor son /iR2 visa

Originally posted by ks1262 View Post
              I have submitted my paasport after 221 g being issued.
              But after 2 weeks i received my passport but visa was not issues and again I was issued 221g it is i different form and mentioned that requires aditional administrative processing..
              other than that nothing was required from my side..
              Dont know what to do? any one has such bad experience

My husband has filed petition for my 4 yr old son. Everything was fine and approved from USCIS. Had an interview on 4th but the VO issued 221g letter to submit more documents and the passport. I did on 10th. Now its showing under AP.

I myself is a green card holder and my husband is a US citizen. And they still want me and my little boy to suffer by staying away from me.

What can they do now? Are they going to reject ? I am so tired if these nonsense.

Please advise..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X